Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What is the point of nicknames?

Oh my.

It's been a while since my last post, hasn't it? Yes, terribly sorry about my absence over the last week.

Anyway- I shall continue this post as any other.

What is the point of nicknames? The humans like to call me "Phigoo" and "Phigley" along with many other belittling nicknames. I know that they get enjoyment out of those little nicknames, but why must they constantly call me by them? I mean, I rarely ever hear them calling me "Phineas" anymore. Gosh. They might as well just change my name. No-wait. They read this blog. That might give them an idea. Nevermind.
I wonder if they have any embarrassing nicknames? Hmm, I shall have to look into this. I bet The Birds know some nicknames for them. Yes, that's a good idea. When I return to my house I shall have a little chat with them. Although- The Birds themselves to have some nicknames for me- "Stuuuuupid Pig." and "Freak"
Those are worse than the humans nicknames for me! Sheeeeze.

Ugg, my little phiggy head hurts from thinking about all these nicknames.


Yesterday, when Kelsey walked past my cage, I stared at her reeeealllllyyyy intently through the wall of my phigloo. She phreaked out. Kieran did too. It must have been my little red eyes, penetrating into their souls. MUAH hahahhaa....I wish. But they did phreak out a bit.

I can hear Kieran walking down the stairs. "Phineas! Phineas Phiggle!" she is calling. I can tell it's her more than ever today- she's sick. And you can hear it in her voice.
I must go cuddle with her now and make her feel better.

Away I go!


*Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day;
"Dark Blue" - Jack's Mannequin

No comments: