Saturday, September 13, 2008

Socks. Merlin. Strange.

Merlin loves socks. Plain and simple. I have never met a dog who loves socks as much as he does. Well, then again, I've never really met any other dogs besides Merlin....except Jonas and Friday. But they don't like socks. When Kieran took me out today I saw that there were several socks laying on the floor that had obviously been dog-chewed. I've even seen Merlin carrying around socks and chewing on them before. He is rather strange, that dog. Today I poked my head over my wall and I saw him doing something else that was especially odd. Katie was kneeling on the ground, and Merlin kept running and leaping over her. Sometimes he would land on her back. I think I heard Kieran say something about it. It had something to do with frisbees. Merlin is a very strange dog. Right now he is watching as I type this post and he is twisting his head from side to side. Do all dogs do this strange thing. Hmmm.....I shall ponder this thought....

No comments: