Monday, September 15, 2008

Texas. Stars. Baby talk. Busy piggie!

Today was interesting......several of my human family members got up and came downstairs very early. They all seemed very busy during the morning, so none of them really paid attention to me or said Good Morning. A while after they came downstairs, they left the house. I heard the garage door opening, which means that they drove somewhere in the car. They all came back, but Sean did not. I overheard Michelle talking about it today, apparently he went somewhere called "Texas" on an "Airplane" to do "Work". (Hahahaha....that was Phunny.)


I am not entirely sure when he will be back. Hopefully soon, though. Kieran took me out a few hours ago and tried to talk to me. Although the way that the humans talk to me is rather belittling. Example:
"Oh, Phineas Phiggy! Who's the cutest wittle piggie in the whole world? You are!"

Do you see how annoying that could get? Do they think I have the mind of an infant? I mean, c'mon.....I'm a Guinea Pig......with a blog.......Shouldn't that say something?

Aside from that- I also got to go outback tonight for some fresh air. The weather was lovely. And the stars were especially bright. Whenever I get to go outside in the evening, there are usually clouds blocking my view. But seeing the stars again was nice. :) Kieran made me go into her room and watch as she decorated her walls with picture of some German boy(With HUGE hair, like a freakin' lion's mane!) from some German band....Tokio something or other. It took her a long time. And she only covered a little bit of her wall! I haven't seen Kelsey all evening, I think she is spending the night at one of her little friend's houses. I've had a pretty full day! I shall now go sit in my house and squeak adorably at Kieran until she gives me a carrot.

1 comment:

1parakeet said...

Oh Phineas! When will you learn that the "infant talk" is just a form of endearment the young ones obviously think you enjoy? I must agree, it can get annoying, but tune yourself into knowing that this "belittling" form of communication is how you know they love you! It is obvious to me that I am loved very much!

With Honest Wishes,

Lily