Sunday, September 21, 2008

It's late. (Early?)

It is either very late, or very early.


Either way- It is the time that little piggies such as myself should be sleeping peacefully whilst dreaming about vegetables. And yet, here I am! Awake in the wee hours of the morning to write to you!
The humans finally went upstairs to bed, and now I have the chance to blog without interruptions. The only reason I am blogging so late is because Kieran stayed up until 2:00 AM, Instant Messaging one of her friends. Can you believe that?

Anyway-
Today(Yesterday? The time confuses me.) was a pretty nice day. Some of Kieran's cousins -Including Jessyca- came over this afternoon and they went outback. I think that they were digging holes for a tree? I'm not sure, but I can only see so far out of the window before my wall gets in the way.
Then later this evening some of my human family went to a phestival, -or something like that- and I wanted to go with them, and that I could easily just fit in one of their pockets or bags. But Kieran said no. Spoil my fun, sure. A few hours after they got home, one of them set up a little play tent in the area at the bottom of the stairs. Kelsey and one of her friends played in it for a while. And then Kieran kept crawling in and out of it with the dogs. She was shouting things like "No, Conrad! Don't go out there!" and "The enemy is too strong for us, retreat!" hmm. She is very strange.

AND THEN! If that wasn't even enough, a while later, Michelle thought it would be funny to put a ponytail-holder around my neck like some silly circus animal! I fought back by running around my cage like a phsyco-phig until Kieran finally took it off. Thank goodness that she was on my side. :)

That's all for now. I should go to sleep.

Night-night!


Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day
"Hey There Delilah" -Plain White T's

1 comment:

About Sean Buvala said...

Dearest Phineas Phig, I am digging on your song posts. Keep up the good work. You are phabulous.