Sunday, September 14, 2008

A party isn't a party without me.

Today Kieran and her family went to a family party/BBQ at one of their relatives homes. And guess what?.............They didn't take me! Can you believe it?! And everyone knows that I am ALWAYS the life of the party! So their party must have been booooring! Although when they got home, they all seemed happy. But they were probably faking being happy, to make me think that they had a wonderful time. Right now Kieran is sitting at the table working on a paper, and I don't think that she has noticed that I am sitting at the computer typing on my blog. Oh drat! Someone is walking down the stairs! I must be phast and phurious and get out of here before someone catches me!


PRO; I got some green beans! Woot!


CON; I was not invited to this so called "Family party"

No comments: