Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birds!(In no relation to my last post entitled "Tweet")

Sometimes I get the pheeling that I'm being watched. And not like being "watched" or "phollowed" on Twitter or my blog or something. But like the bad, creepy, and slightly spine-tingling creepy. Who does this watching? The Birds. I'm sure of it. Take today, for example.
I was up nice and early this morning, just minding my own business, and then I turned around and saw that The Birds were watching me through the bars of their cage. Or as they like to call it, their "Pirate Ship". I watched them back phor a moment, but my Phiggle eyes can only handle so much of.....them. So I just went back to what I was doing(eating) and tried to phorget about them. "So that's the end of that!" I bet is what you are thinking.

WRONG!

Later in the afternoon, while I was enjoying the day and popcorning around my house, I stopped short when I saw that they were staring at me again. And this time it was more like a glaring-stare...or a death glare-stare. Oh, yeah. Phigure that logic out. The Birds are trying to phigure out a way to stick a bomb in my Phigloo without me noticing. Or at least that's what I think they are trying to do. Why else would they be staring so much? Or maybe they think that by staring at me nonstop that they'll be able to gain control over my little Phiggie mind. Kieran and Katie think that it's hilarious. Regular comedians, those Birds are. Well, if they were shrunk down to my size and had The Birds staring at them 24/7, they probably wouldn't think it to be so funny.



Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day:
"Creep" - Radiohead

2 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

Oh, those birds have small and phinite minds. Phear them not. The can not take action on their phutile plans.

E said...

Eh... bird brains.