Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday/Anniversary!

Yippeeee!
Whoohoo!

Go Phiggle!

Woot!


You may be asking yourself, "Why all the joyphul comments, Phineas?"

I'll tell you why! Because today is my Birthday! Or, rather, kind of my anniversary, I think.



February 10th, 2008, Kieran adopted me! I can't believe it's been a whole year since I arrived at this house! It's been a really phun year, I can tell you that! I've met new people, done new things(*plug* "Phinding Phiggle" the documentary- Coming soon! *end plug*), and of course, ate lots of new veggies! Yum! I love living with my human phamily, they are awesome, and I couldn't ask phor more. I think that Kieran wants to throw me a party. I think that'd be phun. :) I love parties, as you all know. But I don't get the chance to participate in them that often. I think that my blog, which I started in August of 2008, has been one of the best things that has happened to me in my year of being with my human phamily. I love to post and hear what all of you, my lovely phollowers have to say!

Sometimes I wonder what my life would have been like if Kieran hadn't adopted me, and how I'd probably still be sitting in that pet store tank/cage thing. But then I quickly pull myself away phrom that thought and pay attention to how wonderphul that my life turned out to be. I've learned alot from my human phamily, and I love them all so much! Even though they are kind of loud sometimes! I wouldn't be the Pig that I am today if not for them.


Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day:
"Beautiful Day" - U2

No comments: