Friday, February 6, 2009

My future in Hollywood?

For the last few days, Jessyca and Kieran have been doing alot of philming lately. And the thing they have been philming? Me! I believe they are making a documentary about me. It's been a very phun(and tiring!) process for me so phar. I'll admit that I love to act, but since this is a documentary I don't really have to act. I just have to act like...myself. :) At the end of each philming day, after Kieran calls it "a wrap", I get lots and lots of veggies in my make-do trailer(A cardboard box inside my house, it's quite lovely, actually).

I have a feeling that this documentary will be a big hit! It's really nice having Kieran as my director, and Jessyca is sort of like the host of the documentary. We still have several days of philming left to go. And then there's the whole editing process, which takes some time. But I think the end result will be worth it! I've never had my own movie/documentary before, so it's really exciting! I don't think that Jessyca and Kieran have a name for it yet, but knowing them, it'll probably be something kind of silly :P

Johnny Depp, move over!




Phineas's Song Pick Of The Day:
"Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol

2 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

More phine philm moments! Huzzah!

E said...

Anxiously awaiting the new documentary. :)