Friday, October 31, 2008

On the night of All Hallows Eve

Happy Halloween, dear phollowers!


Ah, yes. Halloween. Even though tonight was my phirst Halloween, I phind that I quite like it! The costumes! The parties! And of course, the candy!
Kieran wanted to make me a vampire cape for my costume, but she said she phorgot. (Very suspicious....)
Next year I will make sure that she doesn't phorget. I would love to dress up!
Also, I do wish to go trick-or-treating next year. It sounds like so much phun! Although I bet Kieran wouldn't let me have any of the candy...:( Chocolate isn't good for me. But I'd be happy to trade my candy for some carrots! Oh! Oh! Jack-o-Lanterns would be really phun, too! My human phamily didn't make Jack-o-Lanterns this year. But I think that they made
Jack-o-Turnips or something like that. This year Kelsey dressed up as a phairy. She was so adorable! Almost as adorable as me, in phact.
Kieran was a gypsy. Although she looked kinda like a pirate, if you ask me. But whatever phloats your boat.

Kieran went to a Halloween party tonight instead of going trick-or-treating. She told me that she had a really good time, and that the people there were really loud and noisy. Sounds like my kind of crowd!
She also told me that among the crowd, some of the costumes were;
"The Scream", a Disco-dancer, a mummiphied Angel(I kid you not.), a hamster, a lady bug, two vampires, and "The Joker".
I wish I was there! I would have loved to see those costumes!

Now the sad part of this post-
October is over! O-V-E-R, over! Can you belive how phast it went by? I sure can't.
But I'm looking phorward to November and all of the (hopefully) cooler weather it brings!

So, dear phollowers, grab some Halloween candy, blow out the candles in the Jack-O-Lanterns, and relax.
Because next year, dear phollowers, is going to be a Phineas Phig Halloween.
*Spooky music*



Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day:
"Rise Above This" - Seether

3 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

Phantastic posting, little phellow.

About Sean Buvala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
About Sean Buvala said...

Look, Phig, you have your
own URL.

http://www.guineapighutch.com