Saturday, October 18, 2008

A very small cage and a phew dozen people.

*Sniff* I think I'm gonna cry.
My human phamily hosted a party at the house today. But I don't think I was invited. :(
They put me in a very small cage upstairs in Colleen's bedroom. And by small, I mean barely even big enough to it my Phigloo inside of the cage.
Yeah, it was that small.
But eventually Kieran and Jessyca came upstairs and held me whilse they sat upon the top of the stairs. And then some of their relatives-At least I think they were their relatives- came up and admired me. Ha, I love it when people adore me. Even though I do wish they would invite me to some of these parties sometimes, it wasn't all that bad.
It wasn't totally phabulous, either, but it wasn't bad.

It was very loud while the party was going on. And even now, when only a phew people are still here, it's still loud. VERY loud.
And Jessyca is still here, too. Which means that she'll end up holding me again. Hrm.
I think that I'm going to have to sleep in the very small cage tonight, because my big, nice, wonderful house is outside tonight, and there are party tables set up everywhere, so there is not really any room for my house.
But I hope that Kieran brings my Phigloo upstairs and puts it into the very small cage.
That would make the situation a little bit better.



Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day
"Leave out all the rest" - Linkin Park

3 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

Oh, Phineas! Don't be phorlorn. We care about you but in the clutter and conphusion of the party, you might have had your space inphringed upon by well-meaning, yet phamished party-go-ers.

E said...

Phin,
I phigured out how to phollow yoor blog.
Yay, I am a PHOLLOWER.
:)

About Sean Buvala said...

Phineal-

In the midst of phestivities for the phestival of all hallows day, I phind that you have not blogged very phrequently lately. I am saddened. Please, phind time to share.