Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I don't need eyebrows....

So, Katie apparently thinks I need eyebrows. So a phew days ago she decided to draw some on my phace with a makeup crayon. She made them look all huge and bushy. Well, maybe she did have a good reason....Earlier that day Kieran and Colleen had drawn some SMALL eyebrows on Jonas(Katie's dog.) and they weren't even noticeable! Pshh...Katie's payback was so uncalled phor! Or at least, in my book is was. Kieran had to wash the eyebrows off of my phace with a wet washcloth. Some of you may know that I hate water, and so that wasn't a very nice experience phor me. And they didn't even come off all the way! So phor the next phew days I had little gray marks over my eyes. I don't need eyebrows. Grrr....

Anyway,

Michelle and Kieran go to the park every Phriday to meet up with their homeschool group, and I've been trying to convince Kieran to let me go with them sometime. I've only gone with them once. I'd really like to go again. Even though all of the little kids can't stop saying, "Awww, what's his name?" and "Is he a Rat or something?" Sigh. No, I am not a Rat. But oh well, I can handle that. I like going to the park. And I need to go before it gets really hot out.

'Tis all for now.



Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day:
"The Man Who Can't Be Moved" - The Script

2 comments:

E said...

Aw man, this blog entry is almost worthless without photos of your with those eyebrows. Did anyone take your picture?

Phineas Phig said...

Alas, I was hoping no one would ask to see those pictures. But I guess I'll post one for you.