Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm thankful phor...

I'm thankful phor my wonderful Human phamily.

I'm thankful phor carrots.

I'm thankful phor my blog.

I'm thankful phor the swingy-bench outside.

I'm thankful phor every time Sean pheeds me carrots.

I'm thankful phor the times when Kieran takes me outside and let's me run around in the grass while singing "Eye of The Tiger".

I'm thankful phor The Birds, even if they do call me Stupid sometimes.

I'm thankful phor my home, and my green plastic Phigloo.

I'm thankful phor empty 12-pack soda can boxes, which are perfect for hiding and playing in.


And I'm very thankful phor you, my lovely phollowers.

Now you know what I'm thankful phor.
So leave me a comment and tell me what YOU are thankful phor!

Happy Thanksgiving!



Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day:
"You Found Me" - The Fray

No comments: