Thursday, October 8, 2009

Adventures In The Pet Store!


*Note: I meant to post this a phew weeks ago, but I had trouble uploading the pictures, and we all know this post wouldn't be the same without pictures.




Hello world!

So the other day, Katie, Kelsey, Merlin and myself went to the pet store! I've only been there two times before, I think. But I love going-Kieran usually buys me something!-. Kieran took some pictures so that I could share my adventure with you!




Here's me in the car on our way to the store- I have NO idea why I am blue in this picture. But it looks pretty cool, no?





Merlin went with us too!


PET STORE HERE WE COME!

Posing for the camera on my travel-house!



Yogurt Drops? YUCK!


We had a hard time getting Merlin to come out of the dog-phood aisle, as you can see!




*Chorus of Hallelujah's* TIMOTHY HAYYYY!


Look at all the toys and treats!

I snuck a bag of Timothy Hay into the cart while Kieran wasn't looking. Heheheheheh....




Phineas' Song Pick Of The Day:
"Ribbon In The Sky" -Stevie Wonder

2 comments:

About Sean Buvala said...

Oh, phunny phiggle,
how could you keep
from phainting away
when you saw all that
phresh timothy hay?

E said...

You sneaky little piggle. Hope you had PHUN.